Sunday 18 September 2011

Sunday best...

So another Swap treasure - I think this was from Lovely Lauryn - love the bird print....I wore it to go up to the Southbank to Japan Matsuri - a fab Japanese festival that I went to last year when it was at Spitalfields. This year it was around County Hall and it was insanely busy....

But I only went for one reason....Takoyaki....
 These are the yummiest things - and worth queuing for 15 minutes for. A lot of the stalls sold pre-made ones that they just chucked in the deep fryer. These ones were cooked fresh - see below...
They were my favourite thing last year and I don't know of anywhere in London that sells them - there must be somewhere....

Anyway....I wore my lovely leather jacket from Eclectica too - and wore my hair in plaits..! We didn't stay there long as it was too busy. But I got my Takoyaki fix so I was happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment