Friday 16 September 2011

Swap Outfit outing!

So I got a chance to wear one of my WONDERFUL dresses out last night - along with a jacket and a belt I got from Yours absolutely ages ago but didn't know how to wear - thanks to the amazing Monkey who helped me with this dress at her Swap, I was brave enough to try it....

And thanks again hugely to Eclectica for the dress (and probably the jacket too!)....I know the shoes aren't ideal but I don't really have any shoes that go with dresses as I rarely wore them (note the past tense! I now have a wardrobe full!). So any tips or ideas for FLAT shoes for a dress like this would be welcome. I have arthritis in my left ankle and even after an op last year to remove loose bone, still can't get into heels without excruciating agony...

1 comment:

  1. I want tp put my hand up your dress and make you squirt in your big girl panties

    ReplyDelete