Monday 26 December 2011

Uggs!

Merry Boxing Day! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I got some lovely pressies - mostly photography stuff as I've done Photo A Day every day for the last year and hope to continue next year. It's not easy to take self portraits though with a Nikon D60 but I'm going to try and nag my other half to help me do a bit more of OOTD in 2012 too. I did get one fashiony present though - look! I now own my very own Ugg boots! I've worn Primarni crap ones every other year - this year I did buy some fab black flat boots in the US but nothing compares to sinking your toes into real sheepskin....NOW I see what all the fuss is about. My mum gave them to me - she'd bought them in Florida for herself but thinks her feet were swollen that day as they were too big for her. Hoorah for me! They're slightly tight but I think they'll give a bit as I wear them. And I will be wearing them!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good Christmas and got some good prezzies! I've never had a pair of Uggs, they do look comfy! Happy Christmas, w x

    ReplyDelete