Sunday 8 January 2012

OOTD - Toby's Birthday

It's my youngest son's 5th birthday today so I wore something new! I bought this from Yours Clothing

I do love it - it's a lovely shape - it looks brighter on the website - not as PURPLE as I expected but still lovely. I love the pockets - feels kinda 50's to me!

Teamed with my always handy black leggings, Uggs and a backdrop of a soft play centre full of mad kids!
Top - Yours here 
Leggings - Walmart 
Uggs - Santa
Whaddya think? It was going to be my outfit for PlusLondonTwo but I agree with Monkey, that it's not smart enough. So perfect for today!

Talking of Plus London.... Will you be there? I'm utterly looking forward to it! The amazing Claire is doing a storming job organising a phenomenal programme of events - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment